Gunilla Knutsson (sometimes billed as Gunilla Knutson, Gunilla Knudson, and Gunilla Knudsen, born ?) is a Swedish model, actress and author.Coming from Ystad, she was named Miss Sweden during 1961 and was a semi-finalist in the Miss Universe pageant during that same year.
She is most famous for a series of Noxzema Medicated shaving cream commercials from 1967 – 1973 in which she urged men to "take it off, take it all off" (referring to facial hair). During 1973, she appeared with Joe Namath in such a commercial when he was the star quarterback for the New York Jets American football team. Gunilla Knutsson later became spokesperson and vice-president of sales for Rose Milk Skin Care Lotion.
A photograph of Gunilla Knutsson appeared on the cover of the December 11, 1970 issue of Life Magazine. This issue of Life magazine, with the caption 'Model Gunilla Knutson owns a health food store', featured a three page article entitled 'The Move To Eat Natural' with a photo of Gunilla Knutsson at her store Nature's Children, of which she was part owner. A photograph of Gunilla Knutsson appeared on the October 1972 cover of RC Modeler Magazine in front of a radio control model of an American Bell Jet Ranger Helicopter designed by Len Sabato. In 1979, the Beaver County Times issued an article, "The Gunilla Knutsson Saga", in which she spoke about her everyday life as an executive married woman. ″In the 1990s, she worked as a wine taster for Sabrina Wine Importers and a gymnastic instructor at the Buckley Elementary School in Manhattan.
- Beauty And Health The Scandinavian Way ( New York: Hawthorn Books. 1969)
- Gunilla Knutson's Book of Massage (St. Martin's Press. 1972)
- Gunilla Knudson, Internet Movie Database, retrieved 2011-02-19
- Fröken Sverige genom tiderna, accessed 2010-05-19 (Swedish)
- 1966 Noxzema Shaving Cream Classic TV Commercial – adclassix.com.
- Advertising: The Copycats (Time Magazine. July 11, 1969) 
- It's Growing (New York Times. September 26, 1993)
- Noxzema Shaving Cream Girl (TV Acres.com)