Grogan's Mill is the first and the oldest of the villages in The Woodlands, TX.
The major Road that runs through Grogan's Mill is called Grogan's Mill Road. It turns into Rayford/Sawdust Rd on the Eastern side of The Woodlands.
There are many ways that a driver can reach Interstate 45 from Grogran's Mill Rd. A driver can take Grogan's Mill Road East via Rayford/Sawdust or if the driver is East of Woodlands Parkway, then the driver can head West to Woodlands Parkway.
The Village of Grogan's Mill is mostly in the Southeastern part of The Woodlands next to Interstate 45.
There are 2 elementary schools in Grogan's Mill: Hailey Elementary and Lamar Elementary.
The Village of Grogan's Mill in The Woodlands has a humid subtropical climate.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: The Woodlands Texas|
- The Woodlands Activity & Event Information Resource
- The Woodlands Township, local government website
- The Woodlands Development Company
- The Woodlands Residents' Site
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Village of Grogan's Mill|
- The Village of Grogan's Mill Official Website, local Village Website
- The Woodlands Township Village information, local government website
- Map with Parks for Grogan's Mill from The Woodlands Township, a map of Grogan's Mill with Parks clearly labeled
- Park Amenities
- Conroe ISD Map of Schools
- Hailey Official Website
The Woodlands, TX: Village of Grogan's Mill: Town Center: Village of Panther Creek: Village of Cochran's Crossing: Village of Indian Springs: Village of Alden Bridge: Village of College Park: Village of Sterling Ridge: Village of Creekside Park: