Nizzolo at the 2011 Four Days of Dunkirk.
|Full name||Giacomo Nizzolo|
30 January 1989 |
|Tour de Wallonie (2012)|
Infobox last updated on
Giacomo Nizzolo (born 30 January 1989) is an Italian racing cyclist, who rides for UCI ProTeam RadioShack-Leopard. Nizzolo took his first win at UCI World Tour level in August 2012, on stage 5 of the Eneco Tour. He launched his sprint 300 m (980 ft) away from the finish, and was almost passed on the line by Jürgen Roelandts (Lotto-Belisol), who thought he had won, but the photofinish would prove that Nizzolo was the victor.
- 1st Stage 5 Bayern-Rundfahrt
- 2nd ProRace Berlin
- 3rd Rund um Köln
- 5th Trofeo Magaluf-Palmanova
- 9th Trofeo Cala Millor
- 1st Overall Tour de Wallonie
- 1st Stage 3
- 1st Young rider classification
- Eneco Tour
- 1st Stage 5
- 1st Points classification
- 1st Stage 3 Tour du Poitou-Charentes
- 3rd Vattenfall Cyclassics
- 5th Overall Ster ZLM Toer
- 1st Points classification Volta ao Algarve
- "RadioShack-Nissan-Trek announces lineup for 2012". VeloNews (Competitor Group, Inc.). 5 December 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Atkins, Ben (10 August 2012). "Eneco Tour: Giacomo Nizzolo takes maiden WorldTour victory in stage five sprint". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 10 August 2012.
Media related to Giacomo Nizzolo at Wikimedia Commons
- Giacomo Nizzolo profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to Italian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|