Getting Things Done (disambiguation)
Getting Things Done may refer to any of four books on time management:
- Getting Things Done by Percy Redfern Creed in 1946 and 1947, revised from How to Get Things Done, 1938.
- Getting Things Done (ISBN 0-553-25848-6) by Edwin C. Bliss, illustrated by Malcolm Hancock, 1976
- Getting Things Done (ISBN 0-7181-2842-7) by Roger Black, 1990
- Getting Things Done (ISBN 978-0142000281) by David Allen, 2002
Getting Things Done may also refer to:
- The action-management system created by David Allen.
- "Getting things done" - Rei gerundae causa - the reason given for appointment of many Roman dictators.
- "The technique of getting things done; rules for directing will power, from the lives of the world's leaders", by: Laird, Donald Anderson, 1897-1969. Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Pub date: 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.