George Mackenzie may refer to:
- George Mackenzie (lawyer) (1636–1691), Scottish lawyer
- George Mackenzie, 1st Earl of Cromartie (1630–1714), Scottish Secretary of State
- George Mackenzie, 3rd Earl of Cromartie (c. 1703–1766)
- George Mackenzie, 2nd Earl of Seaforth (?–1651), Highland clan chief and Scottish nobleman
- George Henry Mackenzie (1837–1891), Scottish chess master
- George Mackenzie (Australian soldier) (born 1931), Australian soldier
- George MacKenzie (wrestler) (1890–1956), British champion wrestler
- George MacKenzie (archivist), the Keeper of the Records of Scotland since 2001.
- George K. MacKenzie (1910–1943), U.S. Navy officer
- USS George K. MacKenzie (DD-836), a Gearing-class destroyer of the United States Navy
- George Mackenzie, a nickname of professional baseball player Kenji Johjima (born 1975)
- George McKenzie, British boxer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.