|Founder(s)||Heino Nurk, Meelis Süld|
|Founded||August 11, 2010|
|Key people||Heino Nurk (co-chair)
Meelis Süld (co-chair)
Founded on August 11, 2010, in Tallinn, Estonia, Geikristlaste Kogu is a religiously and politically independent non-governmental organization of homosexual Christians working for equal treatment and opportunities for sexual minorities in society and religious organizations. It supports spiritual and personal growth of individuals along with their mental and physical healing, while developing community life and offering reliable information about Christianity and sexual orientation. Since its foundation GK has been co-chaired by Heino Nurk and Meelis Süld.
Normal activities of GK include commentaries about pertinent news conveyed in its website and devotionals and networking centered in its Facebook page, particularly translations of daily devotionals by Chris Glaser. Members have also published some articles in mainline press such as: The Church should support gay marriage, Can a Christian be Gay?, and Hostility toward gays does not protect families
Internationally, since May 2011 GK has been a member of the European Forum of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Christian Groups.
- "Kas kristlane võib olla gei?" (in Estonian). Eesti Päevaleht. October 14, 2010. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- "Missioon" (in Estonian). Geikristlaste Kogu. Retrieved March 4, 2011.
- "Vaata, millest räägiti geikristlaste jõulujumalateenistusel" (in Estonian). Delfi. December 12, 2010. Retrieved March 4, 2011.
- "Home" (in Estonian). GK. Retrieved August 8, 2012.
- "GK Facebook page". Facebook. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Süld, Meelis (August 29, 2009). "Kirik võiks toetada homoabielusid" (in Estonian). Delfi. Retrieved May 25, 2013.
- Nurk, Heino (October 14, 2010). "Kas kristlane võib olla gei?" (in Estonian). Eesti päevaleht. Retrieved May 25, 2013.
- Noormägi, Jaanus (March 22, 2013). "Geivaenulikkus peresid ei kaitse" (in Estonian). Eesti päevaleht. Retrieved May 25, 2013.
- "Member Groups". EU LGBT Forum. Retrieved May 25, 2013.
- "Geikristlaste Kogu palvused pühapäeviti kell 12 OMA keskuses" (in Estonian). GK. Retrieved May 19, 2013.