Pretor-Pinney attended Westminster School, the University of Oxford, and Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He co-founded the magazine The Idler and founded the Cloud Appreciation Society in 2004. He grew up in West London and now also lives in Somerset.
Awards and honors↑Jump back a section
TV appearances↑Jump back a section
- "The Cloudspotter's Guide". Conville and Walsh.
- "Expert in idleness is surprise winner of science book prize", The Independent, 18 November 2011
- "The Wavewatcher’s Companion".
- "Daily Telegraph review". The Daily Telegraph (London). 13 June 2010.
- "Cloudspotting". BBC.
- "The Secret Life of Waves". BBC.
|This article about an artist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|