Frog City and the Racing Frogs
|Frog City and the Racing Frogs|
|Publisher||Wacky Web Fun|
|Followed by||Frog Trainer's Handbook|
Frog City and the Racing Frogs is a novel written by Julian Patrick. The book was released to provide Racing Frogs trainers with unlimited access to the Frog Trainer's VIP zone. A second book, the Frog Trainer's Handbook, also serves this purpose.
Frog City and the Racing Frogs centres on Todd Tinpot, a frog who needs to win Superfrog in order to avoid being evicted from his home. However he has never trained or raced before. He gets some help from Boris at the gym but can never seem to do well in races. Sly's henchmen almost kill him in one of the races and, as this resulted in Todd missing three races, Todd got a free entry into Superfrog. Todd knew it would be hard to win so, together with Gecko, he times each route to find out which is best. Todd and Gecko are right and, on the day of the race, Todd takes the route they planned, wins the race and stays in his home
Characters in "Frog City and the Racing Frogs"
- Todd Tinpot: A young frog who needs to win the next Superfrog race or else be evicted from his home.
- Boris: One of Todd's friends. He started racing three days before Todd.
- Cleopatra: Another of Todd's friends.
- Sly Spawn: Son of Victor Spawn. He is Todd's racing rival and later tries to make Todd lose his job.
- Victor Spawn: Sly's dad. He plans to unleash Pike into Frog Pond so frogs will stay in his new resort, Las Mega.
- Mrs. Tinpot: Todd's mother. Has gone insane after Todd's father's disappearance.
- The Fat Toad: A storyteller who tells of Frog Pond's history and that of Frogjuice.
- Gecko: A lizard who teaches Todd several key skills to help him win Superfrog.
- Mr. Tinpot: Todd's dad. He is kidnapped when spying on Victor for the police.