Ethnic groups and languages
- Frisians, the medieval and modern ethnic group inhabiting Frisia, a region on the western coasts of Germany and the Netherlands
- Frisii, the ancient inhabitants of Frisia prior to 600 AD
- Frisian languages, including:
- Friesian horse, a horse breed from Friesland
- Friesian cross, a cross of the Friesian horse with any other breed
- Friesian Sporthorse, a type of Frisian cross, bred specifically for sport horse disciplines
- Friesian or Holstein (cattle), a widespread black-and-white breed of dairy cattle
- East Friesian (sheep), a breed of sheep notable for its high production of milk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.