|Look up friend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friends is a United States television sitcom.
Friends or Friend may also refer to:
- Partners in friendship, an interpersonal relationship between humans
- Quakers, or members of the Religious Society of Friends
- Friends (1912 film), an American film written and directed by D. W. Griffith
- Friends (1938 film), a Soviet film directed by Lev Arnshtam
- Friends (1971 film), a British film with a soundtrack by Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- Friends (1993 film), a South African film starring Kerry Fox
- Friends (1999 film), a Malayalam film starring Jayaram and Mukesh
- Friends (2001 film), a Tamil film starring Joseph Vijay and Surya Sivakumar, a remake of the Malayalam film
- Friends (With Benefits), a 2009 comedy-drama film
- Friend (2001 film), a South Korean film directed by Kwak Kyung-taek, remade as a 2009 TV series (see below)
- Friend (2009 film), a Bengali film directed by Shatabdi Roy
- Friends (magazine), a late 1960s radical magazine
- The Friend (Quaker magazine), a British magazine
- The Friend (LDS magazine), a Mormon children's magazine
- The Friends (play), by Arnold Wesker
- Friend (novel), by Diana Henstell, adapted for the film Deadly Friend
- Friends: A Love Story, a nonfiction book by Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance with Hilary Beard
- Friend, a fictional computer program in The Destroyer novel series
- The Friend, monthly newspaper for seamen published in Honolulu by Samuel C. Damon 1843–1867
- Friends (B'z album)
- Friends (The Beach Boys album), and the title song (see below)
- Friends (Chick Corea album), and the title song
- Friends (Dionne Warwick album)
- Friends (The Easybeats album), and the title song
- Friends (Shalamar album), and the title song
- The Friends EP, by Ween, and the title song
- Friends (soundtrack), from the 1971 film, by Elton John and Bernie Taupin, and the title song
- Friends (Larry Carlton album), by Larry Carlton
- Friends, an EP by Testeagles, and the title song
- Friend (album), by S.E.S.
- Friend (EP), by Grizzly Bear
- "Friends" (Aura Dione song)
- "Friends" (The Beach Boys song)
- "Friends" (Bette Midler song), also recorded as "(You Got to Have) Friends" by co-writer Buzzy Linhart
- "Friends" (Jody Watley song)
- "Friends" (Joe Satriani composition)
- "Friends" (John Michael Montgomery song)
- "Friends" (Led Zeppelin song)
- "Friends" (Razzy Bailey song)
- "Friends" (Scooter song)
- "Friends!", by Nami Tamaki
- "Friends", by Amii Stewart from Try Love
- "Friends", by Backyard Babies
- "Friends", by Deadsy
- "Friends", by Faster Pussycat from Whipped!
- "Friends", by Michael W. Smith from The Michael W. Smith Project
- "Friends", by The Police, the B-side of the single "Don't Stand So Close to Me"
- "Friends", by Raven-Symoné and Anneliese Van der Pol from That's So Raven Too!
- "Friends", by Rebecca, featuring Nokko
- "Friends", by Tubeway Army from Tubeway Army
- "Friends", by Ween from La Cucaracha
- "Friends", by Whodini from Escape
- "Friend", by Ayumi Hamasaki, the B-side of the single "Poker Face"
- United States
- Friends FM, a radio station in Kolkata, India
- Friend (automobile), an American automobile
- Friend (climbing), or spring-loaded camming device, a type of rock climbing anchor
- Friend function, in object-oriented programming, to allow access to private or protected data in a class from outside the class
- Friend class, a class allowed to access data in another class
- Friend of the court, or amicus curiae, a party not involved a case who offers the court information or other assistance
- Friends-International, a NGO aid foundation
- Friends, an instant messaging service provided by Steam
- Friends, a name used in the Two by Twos house churches to refer to their members
- In legal occupations in the United Kingdom:
- Friend (Facebook)
- All pages beginning with "Friend"
- All pages with titles containing "Friend"
- All pages with titles containing "Friends"
- Friendship (disambiguation)
- List of Friends Schools
- My Friend (disambiguation)
- Frend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.