|Mixtape by Kanye West|
|Released||March 21st, 2005|
|Kanye West chronology|
Freshmen Adjustment is the first of 3 mixtapes by Kanye West in which he includes songs that would have been on his first album - noticeably 'Wow', which he intended to release before he was involved in a car accident. It has a few songs that would later be featured on other albums either by him or related artists - including 'The Good, The Bad, The Ugly' by Consequence.
- "Doing Fine"
- "Self Conscious (A.K.A. Yeah)"
- "Gossip Files"
- "Wack Niggaz" (featuring Talib Kweli)
- "I Need to Know"
- "Out of Your Mind"
- "Livin' in a Movie"
- "Drop Dead Gorgeous"
- "WOW" (featuring GLC)
- "Hey Mama"
- "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" (featuring Consequence)
- "Keep the Receipt" (featuring Dirt McGirt)
- "Heavy Hitters" (featuring GLC)
- "My Way"
- "'03 Electric Relaxation" (featuring Consequence) (Bonus Track)
- "All Falls Down" (featuring Lauryn Hill) (Bonus Track)
- "Through the Wire" (Freestyle Remix) (Bonus Track)
|This 2000s hip hop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language