|Look up foudre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foudre may refer to
- the French word for "lightning"
- a very high capacity barrel (in French, foudre)
- any of various French ships named Foudre
- Foudre Sportive d'Akonolinga, a Cameroonian football club
- Fou-Dre Vodka - an American ultra-premium vodka. www.fou-dre.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.