Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology
|Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Established||15th September 2004|
|Location||Rai Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Ratapur Chowk Lucknow-Allahabad highway of 22.5 acre
Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology was formally announced on 15 September 2004, in the presence of Smt. Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson of UPA Government. It came into existence on 1 October 2004 as AICTE accorded its approval vide their letter No. 06/03/UP/ENGG/2004/010 dated 28-09-2004 and UPTU issued letter of affiliation vide letter No. E.S/5375/G.S/ dated 01-10-2004.
Courses offered & No. of Seats (in Brackets)
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) (132)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) (132)
- B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) (33)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) (66)
- MCA (Master in Computer Application) (66)
B.Tech in CS, EC, ME & AE are 4 years (8 semesters) degree course whereas MCA is a 3 years (6 semesters) degree course, in which admission can be taken by appearing in SEE-UPTU (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination), generally held on 3rd Sunday of April every year.
- Only institute in GBTU holding the Aeronautical Engineering.