|Headquarters||Whitsunday Islands, Townsville, Sydney, Australia|
|Key people||Hume K Campbell (CEO), Rob Addis (General Manager)|
|Products||Ferry Transfers, Eco-tourism|
Fantasea Adventure Cruising
Fantasea Adventure Cruising is based in the Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia with direct access to the Great Barrier Reef. Fantasea provides ferry transfers via high speed catamaran ferries from Hamilton Island Airport and Hamilton Island Marina to Shute Harbour and onto Airlie Beach (via shuttle bus). They also provide resort transfers for Club Med. The Fantasea tourism excursions include trips to Whitehaven Beach, Reefworld (a floating pontoon on Hardy Reef) and the Yellow Sub on Bali Hai. Reefworld also offers a unique experience to stay overnight on the Great Barrier Reef which has been inducted into the Whitsunday Tourism Awards Hall of Fame.
Fantasea is an Advanced Eco Certified operator enabling tourists to experience genuine eco-tourism in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Fantasea Palm Beach
Fantasea Palm Beach  runs ferry services from Palm Beach to Wagstaff, Ettalong, Coasters Retreat, The Basin, Currawong and Mackerel Beach. It also provides vessels on charter to Sydney Ferries operating in Sydney Harbour.
Fantasea Palm Beach also operates seasonal Whale watching during two windows in the Humpback Whale's migration along the eastern coast of Australia. These are mid-June to mid-July and October to early November. Services run from Palm beach and Ettalong beach.
- 2011 Queensland Tourism Awards: Major Tourism and/or Transport Operator
- 2010 Australian Tourism Awards: Major Tour and/or Transport Operator
- 2010 Whitsunday Tourism Awards Hall of Fame: Tourist Attraction
- 2010 Whitsunday Tourism Awards Hall of Fame: Unique Accommodation
- 2010 Whitsunday Tourism Awards: Festival or Event
- 2010 Whitsunday Tourism Awards: Major Tour and/or Transport Operator
- 2010 Queensland Tourism Awards: Major Tour and/or Transport Operator
- 2009 Whitsunday Tourism Awards: Unique Accommodation
- 2009 Whitsunday Tourism Awards: Tourist Attraction
- 2009 Whitsunday Tourism Awards: Major Tour and/or Transport Operator
- 2009 Queensland Tourism Award