|Look up eyebeam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eyebeam may refer to:
- I-beam, a beam with an I- or H-shaped cross-section
- Eyebeam Art and Technology Center, a not-for-profit arts and technology center based in New York City
- Eyebeam (comic), a daily comic strip written and illustrated by Sam Hurt
- Eye beam, an emission theory of sight
- eyeBeam (software), a VoIP softphone developed by CounterPath Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.