Enoteca Pinchiorri is a restaurant in Florence, Italy. The owners are Giorgio Pinchiorri and French-born Annie Féolde. The chefs are Annie Féolde, Italo Bassi and Riccardo Monco. The restaurant ranked 62nd in the Elite Traveler World's Top Restaurants Guide 2012. In 2008, the restaurant was voted 32nd best in the world by the British Restaurant magazine. It has perennially been awarded three stars by the Michelin Guide.
Annie Féolde was the first woman in Italy to be awarded three stars for her restaurant. Féolde is from the Promenade des Anglais, in Nice, France. Beyond working as a chef, Féolde has served as a bureaucrat in Paris, owner-operator, and instructor to her apprentices. As a young chef, Franck Cerutti worked under Féolde for seven years. Annie Féolde was featured in Great Women Chefs of Europe, which was written by revered journalist and food critic, Gilles Pudlowski.
- "Elite Traveler World's Top Restaurants Guide". Elite Traveler. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "El Bulli Named World's Best Restaurant; Per Se, Noma Advance". Bloomberg.com. 21 April 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "TRAVEL ADVISORY; 1993 Guides Are Issued". The New York Times. 14 February 1993. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "A STUDY DISCOVERS THE TOP ITALIAN RESTAURANTS THAT ALL OF THE TOP ITALIAN FOOD GUIDES AGREE ON. LE CALANDRE, ENOTECA PINCHIORRI AND GAMBERO ROSSO HEAD THE LIST". Wine News. 10 January 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- Pudlowski, Gilles. Great Women Chefs of Europe. Paris: Éditions Flammarion, 2005. Print.
- "Stella!'s Scott Boswell has 'Desire' to go global with Stanley concept". Nation's Restaurant News. 29 May 2006. Retrieved 2009-04-19.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|