Ende may refer to
- Ende is one of many self-designated names of the Apache people, a Native American tribal group.
- Ende Regency, a regency (second level subdivision) of Indonesia.
- Ende, Indonesia, the seat (capital) of Ende Regency.
- Ende language
- Ende Island
- the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Ende
- Ende (artist), a medieval illustrator
- Michael Ende, German fantasy writer
- A. Erik Ende, Svenska Scoutrådet Scouting notable, awardee of the Bronze Wolf in 1977
- ENDE - International Workshop on Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.