Empress Wu may mean or refer to:
- Empress Wu (Zhaolie) (died 245), the wife of Liu Bei, the first emperor of Shu Han
- Empress Wu of Zhou (624–705), Wu Zetian, the only woman in the history of China to assume the title of Empress Regnant
- Consort Wu (Xuanzong) (died 737), Wu Zetian's grandniece, who was posthumously honored as an empress
- Empress Wu (Gaozong of Song) (1115–1197), Chinese Empress consort of the Song Dynasty
- Empress Wu (Chenghua) (died 1509), Chinese Empress consort of the Ming Dynasty
- Empress Wu (1984 TV series), a Hong Kong TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.