Elvis Schmiedekamp is the former Cal Fed Vice President of Customer Relations, once featured in an award winning billboard campaign. The successful radio and billboard campaign inspired culture jamming takeoffs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Schmiedekamp lost his position in the 2002 Citibank buyout of Cal Fed.
- Effie Awards 2002
- TerraIncognita, Elvis Schmiedekamp
- Calvey, Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has Left the Billboard
- Calvey, Mark (14 February 2003). "Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the billboard". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- Effie Board (2002). "Effie Awards 2002 Silver Winner". Effie. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- Berthelsen, Christian (22 May 2002). "Citigroup shakes up state's bank market". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- TerraIncognita. "Elvis Schmiedekamp". everything2.com. Retrieved 10 March 2009.
- anonymous (2002). "Stickers to print and add to Elvis Schmiedekamp bus signs". sniggle.net. Retrieved 10 March 2009.