Electric kick scooter
The most common scooters today have two hard small wheels, are made primarily of aluminum and fold for convenience. Some kick scooters have 3 or 4 wheels, or are made of plastic, or are large, or do not fold. High performance trickster scooters made for adults resemble the old "penny-farthing" with much larger wheel in front. Electric kick scooters differ from electric scooters in that they also allow human propulsion, and have no gears. Range is typically about 5 km, and maximum speed is around 25 km/h.
Manufacturers↑Jump back a section
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Electric scooters|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Category:Motorized kick scooters|
- "Electric kick scooter". Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Range of electric kick scooters". www.Amazon.com. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Electric kick scooter max. speed". Razor-e300. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Go-Ped Home Page". Go-Ped. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Razor Products". Razor. Retrieved 2010-07-03.
- "Currie Technologies Electric Scooters". Currietech. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
|This vehicle-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|