January 1, 1989
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Dress size||4 (US)|
|Manager||Traffic Models Barcelona
Why Not Model Agency
DNA Model Management
Early life↑Jump back a section
After her discovery, Vilkevičiūtė signed to Women Management in Milan, and later, VIVA in Paris in 2006. Her runway debut was at Just Cavalli for the spring/summer 2007 shows. She later walked for Paul Smith, Preen, and Marios Schwab in London. She made a comeback after not participating in fashion weeks at Milan and New York at the spring/summer 2008 Paris fashion week, walking for Balenciaga, Chanel, Dries van Noten, Miu Miu, and Louis Vuitton. In late 2008, she participated in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008, in the PINK section. During the Spring/Summer 2009 season she walked over 35 runways for some of the world's top designers, such as Shiatzy Chen, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Givenchy, Zac Posen, and Dolce & Gabbana then she participated again in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 in two sections "All Aboard" and "Enchanted Forest". She also participed in the Victoria's Secret Fashion 2010 in the segments "Country Girls" (where she wore 'Angel' wings for the first time) as well as "PINK Planet". She missed the 2011 show in favor of walking the "Versace for H&M" show.
Vilkevičiūtė has graced the pages of many fashion magazines around the world in including Vogue in Germany and France, Allure, and i-D. In 2009, she appeared nude in a steamy photo shoot for Interview magazine with Zac Efron.
She is the current face of Karl Lagerfeld, GAP in Japan, Dior Beauty and Emporio Armani. In the autumn/winter 2008 campaigns, Vilkevičiūtė replaced Hilary Rhoda as the face of clothing line Etro. She also did a campaign for Louis Vuitton's Mon Monogram range of personalised leather goods. Took her own self-portrait for the new Rag & Bone Do-It-Yourself ad campaign spring 2011 along with models Sasha Pivovarova, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Candice Swanepoel, Karolina Kurkova and Lily Aldridge. As of 2012 she is the model for Calvin Klein's new fragrance "Eternity Aqua for Her".
- "Edita Vilkeviciute - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Edita Vilkeviciute - Fashion Model - Profile with photos, biography and more on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- Revealed: Zac Efron's New Naked Friend E! Online, March 17, 2009
- "Edita Vilkeviciute - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. 1989-01-01. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Rag & Bone DIY Campaign". VainStyle. 31 January 2011.
- Twitter account
- Edita Vilkeviciute at Models.com
- Edita Vilkeviciute in the Fashion Model Directory.
- Edita Vilkeviciute at nymag.com