Edgewater (Barrytown, New York)
A 2007 view of the Catskills across the Hudson, one of the district's defining features
|Location:||Staatsburg, Rhinecliff, Tivoli, Annandale, Barrytown|
|Governing body:||Hudson River Heritage|
|Added to NRHP:||December 14, 1990|
|Designated CP:||December 14, 1990|
- More Adventures with Old Houses, Richard H. Jenrette, New York, NY: Classical American Homes Preservation Trust, 2010. ISBN 9780982573709.
- Great Houses of the Hudson River, Michael Middleton Dwyer, editor, with preface by Mark Rockefeller, Boston, MA: Little, Brown and Company, published in association with Historic Hudson Valley, 2001. ISBN 082122767X.
- Adventures with Old Houses, Richard H. Jenrette, Charleston, SC: Wyrick & Co., 2000. ISBN 0941711463.
- Carolinian on the Hudson: the Life of Robert Donaldson, Jean Bradley Anderson, Raleigh, NC: Historic Preservation Foundation of North Carolina, 1996.
- Palimpsest: A Memoir, Gore Vidal, New York, NY: Random House, 1995. ISBN 0679440380.
- William Nathaniel Banks, "Living with antiques: Edgewater on the Hudson River," The Magazine Antiques, vol. 121, no. 6 (June 1982), pp. 1400-1410.
- Historic Houses of the Hudson Valley, Harold Donaldson Eberlin and Cortland Van Dyke Hubbard, New York, NY: Architectural Book Publishing Co., Inc., 1942.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Hudson River Historic District". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. 2007-09-14.
- Neil Larson (September 19, 1990), PDF (2.02 MB), National Park Service
- Historic American Buildings Survey, Report No. NY-5621, Data Pages, 1981.
Last modified on 23 April 2013, at 12:27
↑Jump back a section
- 20 photos, 5 drawings and 6 data pages of Edgewater at Historic American Buildings Survey.
- North Gatehouse (1 photo), and 1 drawing
- South Gatehouse 1 photo, 1 drawing and 6 data pages
|This article about a building or structure in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|