|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2011)|
(See other stations in Fukui)
|Neighborhood etc.||1 Kaihotsu-chō|
|Line(s)||Katsuyama Eiheiji Line|
|There are no bus services at this station|
All Katsuyama Eiheiji Line trains serve Echizen-Kaihotsu Station. Two tracks serve a single island platform. The station is staffed between the peak periods of 7:00-10:00 and 16:00-20:00. From this station to Katsuyama, the line is single-tracked.
- The station is surrounded by apartment buildings, houses, and shops.
- Other points of interest include:
- National Route 8 - Fukui Bypass
- Fukui City Keimō Elementary School
- Fukui Labor Standards Office
- JOYFUL FUKUI Spa
- Natural Hot Spring Gokurakuyū, Fukui Branch
- August 20, 1932: Echizen-Kaihotsu Station opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- July 20, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language