|Look up dramatic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dramatic may refer to:
- Drama, a literary form involving parts for actors
- Dramatic, a voice type classification in European classical music, describing a specific vocal weight and range at the lower end of a given voice part
- Dramatic soprano, a strong voice which can be heard over an orchestra
- Dramatic (album), an album by Casiopea
- The Dramatics, 1960s American soul music vocal group
- Dramatic Chipmunk, 2004 internet phenomenon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.