Dragon's teeth or dragon's tooth originally referred to:
- Dragon's teeth (mythology) In Greek mythology, a dragon's tooth, once planted, grew into a fully armed warrior.
More recently, the term has been used in connection with:
- Dragon Tooth (rifle), a fictional sniper rifle
- Dragon's Teeth: A Novel, an 1878 realist novel
- Dragon's teeth (fortification), anti-tank obstacles
- Dragon's Teeth (novel), a 1942 historical novel
- Dragon's Teeth (plant), a plant species in the genus Lotus
- "Dragon's Teeth" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 1999 television episode
- Dragon's Teeth (traffic), a series of calibrated lines painted on a road surface to enforce a speed limit
- Dragon's Teeth Gate, a craggy granite outcrop in Singapore
- Dragon's Teeth Mountains, a fictional mountain range
- Dragon's Tooth (video game), a 1986 British video game
- Dragon's Tooth (Virginia), a trail landmark
- Dragons Teeth (Antarctica), a small group of rocks in Antarctica
- "Dragons' Teeth" (short story), a 1977 fantasy short story
- The Dragon's Teeth, a 1939 mystery novel
- The Dragon's Teeth?, a 1982 American book
- "The Dragon's Teeth" (radio), a 1941 radio story
- The Dragon's Tooth, a 2011 fantasy novel
Last modified on 14 September 2012, at 11:17
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.