Don River or River Don may refer to:
- Don River (Central Queensland), a tributary of the Fitzroy River (Queensland)
- Don River (Queensland) in North Queensland
- Don River (Tasmania)
- Don River (Ontario), flowing through Toronto
- Don River (Krishna), a river in Karnataka, tributary of the Krishna River, see Bijapur Taluka
- Don River (Laos), locally Xe Don
- River Don, South Yorkshire, England
- Little Don River, a tributary of the above River Don
- River Don, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- River Don, Lancashire, England
- River Don, Tyne and Wear, England
- D.O.N. River, short for Duke of Northumberland's River
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.