Dominique Xardel is an author and marketing professor in France.
From 1978-1988, Xardel was director of ESSEC Business School He was Editor in Chief of the Harvard L'Expansion, the French version of the Harvard Business Review. As of 2005, he was Associate Dean for International Affairs at ESSEC. He holds a Doctorate degree from the University of Paris IX-Dauphine. Xardel worked for businesses such as Unilever and Time Inc before joining ESSEC, and he has taught at Geneva Business School in Switzerland. Xardel has authored various books on marketing including The Direct Selling Revolution: Understanding the Growth of the Amway Corporation (1993), a "comprehensive look at the Amway Corporation."
- Consumer Behavior. (with M. Raju). : Vikas, 2004
- Cybermarketing. : SDX Publishing, 1998
- Le commerce électronique. (with P. Reboul). : Eyrolles, 1997
- Le Marketing direct. : PUF, 1996
- Megabases, le marketing du toucher juste.. (with H. Pointillard). : Village Mondial, 1996
- The Direct Selling Revolution. : Blackwell, 1994
- Au-delà des cultures. (with R. Moran). Paris (France) : InterEditions, 1994
- Marketing et réseaux d'entreprises. (with G. Cestre). Paris (France) : PUF, 1993
- Management Interculturel, Modes et Modèles. (with F. Gauther). Paris (France) : Economica, 1993
- La Vente. 3rd edition. : PUF, 1991
- Leaders sans frontières : le défi des différences. (with F. Gauthey, I. Ratiu, I. Rodgers).: Ediscience international, 1989
- Stratégie en Marketing Direct. Montigny-le-Bretonneux : McGraw-Hill, 1989
- La distribution. (with J. Tarondeau). 2d edition. Paris (France) : PUF, 1988
- Le Marketing Direct en France : pratique du marketing direct : vente par correspondance, vente par téléphone, vente à domicile. (with B. Manuel). Paris : Dalloz, 1988
- Service compris : les clients heureux font les entreprises gagnantes. (with P. Bloch, R. Hababou). Paris (France) : L'Expansion, Hachette,, 1986
- Gerald Eskenazi (October 13, 1982). "For Hotel Schools, Entente Cordiale". New York Times. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- Beaulieu, Paul (1992). La Gestion Des Ressources Humaines Sur La Scene Strategique. PUQ. p. 166. "Dominique XARDEL dirige l'École Internationale des Affaires à Marseille. ... York) et d'un doctorat d'État de l'Université Paris IX-Dauphine, il a été doyen de L'ESSEC de 1978 à 1988 et rédacteur en chef de la revue L'Harvard l'Expansion."
- Srinivasan, Sriram (2005). "Direct to consumer Marketing expert Dominique Xardel speaks to Catalyst on direct marketing", Business Line, Feb 10, 2005. Quote: "Of course, any company that adheres to the ground rules of direct marketing is bound to succeed, says the Associate Dean for International Affairs at the ESSEC Grad School of Business, Paris."
- Srinivasan (2005). Quote: "An expert on marketing and an author of numerous books, including two on Amway, Xardel is pleased he guessed it right."
- Jones (1996): "The Direct Selling Revolution: Understanding the Growth of the Amway Corporation is a fairly comprehensive look at the Amway Corporation, from its Ada, Michigan origins to its expansion into Japan, Europe, the South Pacific, and South America."
- Jones, Joyce E. (1996) "Book reviews: The Direct Selling Revolution" Journal of Consumer Affairs 30, no. 1 (Summer96 1996): 283. Retrieved October 21, 2012
- Dominique Xardel, faculty page at ESSEC
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|