|Look up digger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digger or diggers may refer to:
- A person who digs or excavates
- Diggers, a democratic egalitarian group of radicals during the English Civil War
- Digger Indians, a name for the Paiute people
- Digger (soldier), Australian and New Zealand slang term for a soldier who has seen service
- Digger (goldminer), Australian and New Zealand term for a gold miner (on the "diggings") during the gold rushes of the 1850s
- A person who frequently submits or reads stories on Digg, a technology news website
- Diggers (theater), an anarchist collective of the Haight-Ashbury area of San Francisco formed in 1966, named after the English Diggers
- Given name or nickname
- The Diggers, an 1889 painting by Vincent van Gogh
- Diggers (1990), the second book in The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Digger (webcomic), a webcomic drawn and written by Ursula Vernon
- The Digger, weekly magazine of Glasgow, Scotland
- Fictional characters
- Digger (Beanie Baby), a Beanie Baby crab produced by Ty, Inc.
- Digger (character), the mascot for NASCAR on Fox's "gopher cam"
- Digger (comics), a comic book character owned by Marvel Comics
- Digger (mascot), the official mascot of London Irish rugby football club
- Digger, member of "The Band" in Kathryn Lasky's book series Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Digger, nickname for Botta's Pocket Gopher at the Wildlife Education & Rehabilitation Center in Morgan Hill, CA
- Digger the Dermatophyte, a cartoon figure on an advertisement for Lamisil
- Digger Barnes, a character in the American television series Dallas
- Digger Mole, a character from Shirt Tales
Film and television
- Diggers (1931 film)
- Digger (1993 film)
- Diggers (film), a 2006 film starring Paul Rudd and Lauren Ambrose
- "Digger" (Bottom), 1992 episode from the British television sitcom Bottom
- Diggers (TV show), reality television show on the National Geographic Channel about metal detecting
Companies and organizations
Last modified on 21 March 2013, at 14:13
↑Jump back a section
- Dig (disambiguation)
- Diggers Rest, Victoria, Australia
- Digging (disambiguation)
- Gold digger (disambiguation)
- Gravedigger (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Digger"
- All pages beginning with "Digger"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.