Destructor may refer to:
- Destructor (computer programming), in object-oriented programming, a method which is automatically invoked when an object is destroyed.
- Euronymous (1968-1993), guitarist and co-founder of the Norwegian black metal band Mayhem.
- Spanish warship Destructor (1886), a fast ocean-going torpedo gunboat, precurson of the Destroyer.
- Destructor, a Marvel Comics character; see Advanced Idea Mechanics.
- Cherax destructor, the scientific name for the Common Yabby.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.