Dama or DAMA may refer to:
- Dama, Dabu County (大麻镇), town in Guangdong, China
- Dama, Tongxiang (大麻镇), town in Zhejiang, China
- Dama, Syria, village in As-Suwayda Governorate, Syria
- Dama Gazelle (Nanger dama)
- Dama (deer), a genus of deer including the Fallow Deer (Dama dama)
- Dama Wallaby (Macropus eugenii)
- Dama, a name for Turkish draughts
- Dama (Dune), a fictional character in Chapterhouse Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert
- Dama-fruit, a fictional fruit in Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, which renders its eaters invisible
- DAMA, the Data Management Association
- DAMA, abbreviation for "discharged against medical advice"
- DAMA, Demand Assigned Multiple Access, a bandwidth allocation strategy
- DAMA/NaI, an experiment to detect dark matter carried out by Italian and Chinese researchers
- DAMA/LIBRA, successor experiment to DAMA/NaI
- Dama, a chiefdom in Sierra Leone
- Dama, Stage name of Rasolofondraosolo Zafimahaleo, Malagasy musician, member of the band Mahaleo
- Las Damas Romanas (literally, "The Roman Women"), a painting by Filipino painter Juan Luna.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.