Daehan Tire Industries Co Ltd. (hangul:대한타이어) is a tire company headquartered in Seoul, Korea and established in 1990. It has been supplying automobile inner tubes and flaps with high quality to Kumho Tires on an O.E.M basis since 1991. It also has produced retread tires for trucks and buses for domestic and overseas markets since 1994.
- 1990:Established Daehan Tube Industries Co Ltd.
- 1992:Acquired Korean Standards mark for automobile inner tubes.
- 1994:Became Daehan Tire Industries Co Ltd., Established facilities for retread tires.
- 1996:Acquired Korean Standards mark for retread tires.
- 1997:Acquired ISO9002 Certification for automobile inner tubes, flaps, and retread tires.
- 1998:Acquired GR(Good Recycled) mark, Acquired D.O.T 119 (Code No. CMF) for retread tires.
- Inner Tube
- Retread Tires
- Daehan Tire Homepage (in Korean & English)
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language