D508 road (Croatia)
|Length:||19.2 km (11.9 mi)|
|From:||D1 near Macelj border crossing|
|To:||D35 in Lepoglava|
D508 is a state road in Hrvatsko Zagorje region of Croatia connecting Macelj border crossing to Slovenia and the A2 motorway Trakošćan interchange to the city of Lepoglava and to Trakošćan. The road is 19.2 km (11.9 mi) long.
|D508 traffic volume|
|D508||1102 Pleš (Bednja)||1,259||1,662||Adjacent to the Ž2099 junction.|
Road junctions and populated areas
|D508 junctions/populated areas|
| D1 to Macelj border crossing and Krapina.
The western terminus of the road.
Ž2056 to Jazbina Cvetlinska.
|Ž2083 to Vranojelje, Vrbno and Šaša.|
Ž2099 to Gornje Jesenje.
D35 to Varaždin (D2) (to the north) and to Sveti Križ Začretje (D1) (to the south).
The eastern terminus of the road.
- "Map of border crossings and customs office areas". Customs Administration of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian). March 6, 2008.
- "Regulation on motorway markings, chainage, interchange/exit/rest area numbers and names". Narodne novine (in Croatian). April 24, 2003.
- "Decision on categorization of public roads as state roads, county roads and local roads". Narodne novine (in Croatian). February 17, 2010.
- "Public Roads Act". Narodne novine (in Croatian). December 14, 2004.
- "Traffic counting on the roadways of Croatia in 2009 - digest". Hrvatske ceste. May 1, 2010.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language