Duong is the anglicized variation of the surname Dương. It is not to be confused with another Vietnamese surname Đường, which is also anglicized as Duong.
- Dương Đình Nghệ, administrator of Giao Chỉ in around 931 AD
- Dương Vân Nga, only empress dowager of the Đinh Dynasty and afterwards empress of Lê Đại Hành, the first emperor of the Early Lê Dynasty
- Dương Tam Kha, King of Vietnam during the short time from 944 to 950 in the Ngô Dynasty
- Dương Nhật Lễ, emperor of Đại Việt from 1369 to 1370
- Dương Văn An, minister in the cabinet of Mạc Dynasty
- Duong Hieu Nghia, ARVN officer
- Dương Hồng Sơn, footballer
- Duong Hong Ky, musician, composer, writer, and community activist
- Dương Quỳnh Hoa, member of the National Liberation Front of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War and a member of its provisionary government, serving as a cabinet member.
- Dương Thu Hương, Vietnamese author and political dissident.
- Dương Trương Thiên Lý, beauty pageant contestant
- Duong Thu, composer
- Duong Trieu Vu (Tuấn Linh), singer
- Duong Van Duc, ARVN general
- Duong Van Minh, President of South Vietnam, Army of the Republic of Vietnam general
- Duong Van Nhut, general in the People's Army of Vietnam, brother of Duong Van Minh
See also↑Jump back a section
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language