|Born||Crystal Dawn Scripps McKellar
August 16, 1976
La Jolla, California, U.S.
McKellar was born in San Diego, California. When she was seven years old, her family moved to Los Angeles. She and her sister Danica were both students at the Diane Hill Hardin Young Actors Space school. The sisters sometimes competed against each other for roles, including Danica's role of Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years. Crystal would go on to play Becky Slater, a recurring character and onetime love interest of Kevin Arnold. She was nominated for the Best Young Actress Guest Starring In A Television Series award at the eleventh annual Youth in Film Awards in 1988 and 1989.
McKellar graduated from Yale University, where she was the editor of a magazine named Portia. She graduated from Harvard Law School in 2003 and worked as an associate attorney at the law firms Davis Polk & Wardwell and Morrison & Foerster. She is married to Michael J. Scafati and lives in San Diego.
- Doubletree Hotel radio commercial (1984)
- Sunbelt Savings radio commercial (1984)
- Cabbage Patch Babies television commercial (1985)
- McDonald's television commercial (1985)
- Fatal Judgement (1988) television movie
- Judgment (1990) television movie, as Sabine Guitry
- 50 Simple Things Kids Can Do To Save The Earth (1992), television special.
- Clash, Jim (October 9, 2007). Adventurer: Danica McKellar, Part II - Video. Forbes.com. Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "Crystal McKellar of Davis Polk & Wardwell". Davis Polk & Wardwell. Archived from the original on 2009-03-17. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Crystal Scripps McKellar". Morrison & Foerster. Archived from the original on 2012-02-24. Retrieved 2010-01-15.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language