|Look up cruel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be cruel is to cause, be indifferent to or take pleasure from suffering.
Cruel may also refer to:
- Cruel (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- Cruel Coppinger, a semi-legendary figure in Cornish folklore
- Katie Cruel, a fictional character
- Mr. Cruel (20th century), Australian murderer and rapist
- "Cruel" a song by Tori Amos on the album From the Choirgirl Hotel
- "Cruel" a song by Toto on the album Mindfields
- "Cruel" a song by Public Image Ltd. on the album That What Is Not
- "Cruel" a song by Hiromi Matsuura on the album Romantic Fantagic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language