Could You Recognise the Man Again?
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2008)|
|"Could You Recognise That Man Again?"|
|Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) episode|
|Episode no.||Season 1
|Directed by||Jeremy Summers|
|Written by||Donald James|
|Original air date||16 January 1970|
"Could You Recognise the Man Again?" is the eighteenth episode of the popular 1969 ITC British television series Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) starring Mike Pratt, Kenneth Cope and Annette Andre. The episode was first broadcast on 16 January 1970 on the ITV. Directed by Jeremy Summers.
When Jeff and Jeannie find a dead body in their car unknown to them at the time that the man they met outside was a killer, Jeannie is held hostage to keep Randall from confessing to the police and giving a testimony in court. Jeff is beaten up quite violently in this episode by the gang leader's and killer's henchmen (brothers) to keep quiet about the murder. Seeing that Randall is tougher than they thought, they hold Jeannie unbeknownst to them in the flat above Jeannie's and is only discovered in the last minute by Marty's powers of concentration.
In this episode Jeannie is on the verge of being raped by a nasty looking henchman (above) of the killer. The culprits are a family and his mother and brother are also part of the gang. He finds an excuse to get them to leave and attempts to thrust himself on the attractive Jeannie, with Jeannie showing more resilience than normal throwing a vase hard at his curly head.
- John Arnatt .... Uniformed Inspector
- Bruce Beeby .... Chalmers
- A.J. Brown .... Judge
- John Bryans .... Ralph Sorrel
- David Cargill .... Shop Assistant
- Tricia Chapman .... Tina
- Roland Curram .... Jennings
- Norman Eshley .... Mike Hales
- Michael Gover .... Harry
- John Harvey .... Prosecuting Counsel
- Dudley Jones .... Ben Craddock
- Richard Kerley .... Sgt. Hinds
- Stanley Meadows .... George Roden
- Billy Milton .... Loftus
- Madge Ryan .... Mrs. Roden
- Walter Sparrow .... Tramp
- Dudley Sutton .... Mort Roden
- "Could You Recognise the Man Again?" at the Internet Movie Database