- Hallway, a passageway whose purpose is to provide access to other rooms
- Corridor (rail vehicle), a passageway on a railway passenger car through to adjacent coaches
- Corridor coach, a coach with such a passageway
- Corridor (Via Rail), a rail network running from Quebec City to Windsor, Ontario
- The Northeast Corridor, an Amtrak route running from Washington, D.C. to Boston
- Pan-European corridors
- Wildlife corridor, a stretch of nature that facilitates the migration of animals
- Air corridor, a designated travel path for aircraft
- Transport corridor, a (generally linear) tract of land in which at least one main line for some mode of transport has been built
- A Corridor connection between railway passenger coaches
- Research Corridor, a (linear) region with a high density of research-oriented universities, businesses, and non-profit institutions.
- Czech Corridor, a proposed corridor running from Yugoslavia to Czechoslovakia (so that the two Slavic-speaking nations would have direct access to one another)
- Hexi Corridor, a historical route of the Silk Road
- Lachin corridor,
- Siliguri Corridor, connects the northeast provinces of India to the rest of the country.
- Polish Corridor in former West Prussia, which gave Poland access to the sea, but separated East Prussia and Free City of Danzig from the major part of Germany
- Wakhan Corridor, in Afghanistan.
- National Interest Electric Transmission Corridor (U.S.)
- National Heritage Corridor, a United States site historic preservation designation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.