|Look up constituent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constituent or constituency may refer to:
The people of an area or district who vote for their congressperson and are represented by him/her for the congressional period.
- Electoral district or constituency
- Constituent (politics), an individual voter within an electoral constituency that let the constitution appeal to people
- Interest group or constituency
- Constituent assembly
- entity forming part of a sovereign state:
- Constituency (administrative division), in Namibia and the Canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
In the physical sciences
- Constituent quark is a current quark with a covering
- Particle is a small localized object to which can be ascribed several physical properties such as volume or mass.
- Constituent (linguistics), a unit within a hierarchical structure of words
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.