|Industry||Enterprise social software|
|Headquarters||Mountain View, California|
|Key people||Puneet Gupta
Connectbeam was a company based in Mountain View, California that provided enterprise social software. The company provided two core services: social bookmarking and aggregation of links and metadata for content from other social software applications. The company's stated goal was to establish the enterprise social network through the integration of employees' user-generated content.
Connectbeam was founded by Puneet Gupta  in December 2005. A Series A round of $3.5 million for the company was led by Gabriel Venture Partners in July 2007. Connectbeam sells into the global enterprise market, and has been recognized for innovation by Gartner,InformationWeek, eContent and KMWorld.
In July 2011, the Connectbeam web site was removed.
See also↑Jump back a section
- Connectbeam | Management Team
- Connectbeam Lands $3.5 Million Series A
- Connectbeam Recognized as 'Cool Vendor' in 2007 Gartner Report
- Five Enterprise 2.0 Startups to Watch
- 2008-2009 EContent 100 List
- KMWorld Trend-Setting Products of 2008