Confessions of a Teen Idol
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
|Confessions of a Teen Idol|
|Created by||Michael Swerdlick|
|Developed by||Jason Hervey
|Directed by||Rich Kim|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Eric Bischoff
David Dooyun Kim
|Running time||60 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original run||January 4, 2009 – February 22, 2009|
Confessions of a Teen Idol is an American reality series that began airing on VH1 on January 4, 2009 and concluded on February 22, 2009. It ran for eight episodes. The series was hosted and produced by former teen idols Scott Baio and Jason Hervey. The show was filmed in the same house used to film The Real World: Hollywood.
- Christopher Atkins (47) - most notable for his roles in The Blue Lagoon, The Pirate Movie and A Night in Heaven & Dallas
- David Chokachi (41) - most notable for his role in the TV series Baywatch
- Billy Hufsey (50) - most notable for his role in the TV series Fame
- Jeremy Jackson (28) - most notable for his role in Baywatch as the son of David Hasselhoff's character
- Eric Nies (37) - most notable for his role in the first season of the TV reality show The Real World and as the host of The Grind
- Jamie Walters (39) - most notable for his #1 single "How Do You Talk to an Angel" and his role in the TV series Beverly Hills, 90210
- Adrian Zmed (54) - most notable for his roles in the TV series TJ Hooker and in the movies Bachelor Party and Grease 2
- "Reality bites for RDFR with VH1 titles buy-up". Broadcast: 10. 27 February 2009.
- The Real Truth behind MTV's The Real World Houses - Hollywood. realworldhouses.com. Retrieved July 23, 2011.
- Kinon, Cristina (2008-12-24). "VH1's 'Confessions of a Teen Idol' shows how stars went idle". The New York Daily News. Retrieved 2009-01-23.
- Official website
- Confessions of a Teen Idol at the Internet Movie Database
- Confessions of a Teen Idol at TV.com
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|