|Look up confession in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A confession is a statement made by a person acknowledging some personal fact that the person would prefer to keep hidden.
Confession may also refer to:
- Confession (1937 film), an American remake of the 1935 German film Mazurka
- Confession (1955 film), a British film by Ken Hughes
- The Confession (1964 film), a film by William Dieterle
- The Confession (1970 film), a French-Italian film by Costa Gavras
- The Confession (1999 film), an American drama starring Ben Kingsley
- The Confession (2002 film), a Turkish drama
- The Confession (2005 film), a film by Ash
- Confession (2005 film), a film starring Chris Pine
- The Confession (2006 film), a film featuring Jessy Terrero
- The Confession (2010 film), a British short film by Tanel Toom.
- Confession (TV series), a 1958–1959 American crime reality series
- Confession (miniseries), a 1998 Russian documentary miniseries
- The Confession (TV series), a 2011 web-series produced by and starring Kiefer Sutherland
- "The Confession" (Alias), an episode of Alias
- "Confession" (Law & Order), a 1991 episode of Law & Order
- "The Confession" (House), an episode of House
- The Confession (2012 film), a Hallmark Channel TV movie
- Confession album or confession book, a kind of formulaic autograph book
- Confessions (disambiguation)
- Confess (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.