Computer Science (journal)
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Comp. Sci.|
|Discipline||Theoretical and applied computer science|
|Edited by||Jacek Kitowski|
|Publisher||AGH University of Science and Technology Press (Poland)|
Computer Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the AGH University of Science and Technology (Kraków Poland) and edited by faculty members of the Departments of Computer Science and Automatics. The journal was established in 1999 and since beginning of 2012 is published quarterly. The editor-in-chief is Jacek Kitowski.
The journal publishes articles covering all aspects of theoretical and applied computer science problems.
Scoring by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education
Scoring assigned by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, as one of important factors used to evaluate research facilities in Poland, had following values for Computer Science journal:
- 25th EUROPEAN Conference on Modelling and Simulation
- Conference of the High Performance Computers' Users
- Intelligent Computing in Large Scale Systems 2011
- The Agent Day
- Part B of the list of scientific journals: journals without Imparc Factor
- List of selected journals with scores 2011
- List of selected journals with scores 2010
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language