The Compton Baronetcy, of Hartbury in the County of Gloucester, was a title in the Baronetage of England. It was created on 6 May 1686 for William Compton. The title became extinct on the death of the fifth Baronet in 1773.
Compton baronets, of Hartbury (1686)
- Sir William Compton, 1st Baronet (died c. 1698)
- Sir William Compton, 2nd Baronet (died 1731)
- Sir William Compton, 3rd Baronet (died 1758)
- Sir William Compton, 4th Baronet (died 1760)
- Sir Walter Abingdon Compton, 5th Baronet (died 1773)
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|