|Look up common or uncommon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Common may refer to:
- Common (film), a 2014 BBC One film, written by Jimmy McGovern, on the UK's Joint Enterprise Law
- Common (rapper) (born 1972), American hip-hop artist, actor and poet
- Common (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Common land, land which other people have certain traditional rights such as grazing livestock or collecting firewood
- Common language, also known as Lingua franca, a language shared by speakers of different mother tongues
- Common (liturgy), a part of certain Christian liturgy
- COMMON, a Fortran statement
- COMMON, the largest association of users of mid-range IBM computers
- Common, translation of tum'ah, a biblical term for ritual impurity, used by some common English translations of the bible
- Commoner, someone does not hold a title of peerage
- Dol Common, a character in The Alchemist by Ben Jonson
- The Common, a nickname of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Town common (see common land above)
- Vernacular, the common but not scientific name of a plant or animal
- Boston Common, a central public park in Boston, Massachusetts
- Common good
- Commons (disambiguation)
- Commoner (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Common"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.