Comin' On Strong
|Comin' On Strong|
|Studio album by Trace Adkins|
|Released||December 2, 2003|
|Trace Adkins chronology|
|Singles from Comin' On Strong|
Comin' On Strong is the sixth album from American country music singer Trace Adkins. It was released on December 2, 2003 on Capitol Records Nashville. Although it produced only two singles — "Hot Mama" and "Rough & Ready", which respectively reached No. 5 and No. 13 on the Hot Country Songs charts — it was certified platinum by the RIAA.
The track "I'd Sure Hate to Break Down Here" was later recorded by Julie Roberts as "Break Down Here" on her self-titled debut album. Her version was released as a single in early 2004, peaking at No. 18 on the country charts.
The song "Hot Mama" appears on the game Karaoke Revolution Party.
|1.||"Hot Mama"||Tom Shapiro, Casey Beathard||3:20|
|2.||"Comin' On Strong"||David Lee, Tony Lane||3:02|
|3.||"Then Came the Night"||John Kilzer, Chuck Jones||4:38|
|4.||"I'd Sure Hate to Break Down Here"||Patrick Jason Matthews, Jess Brown||4:01|
|5.||"Missing You"||Tim Mensy, Monty Criswell||5:15|
|6.||"One of Those Nights"||Shapiro, Jason Sellers||3:48|
|7.||"Untamed"||George Teren, Criswell||3:49|
|8.||"Then I Wake Up"||Mensy, Criswell||4:09|
|9.||"One Nightstand"||Matthews, Trey Bruce||3:46|
|10.||"Baby's Gone"||Tim Nichols, Mark D. Sanders, Tia Sillers||3:15|
|11.||"Rough & Ready"||Brian White, Craig Wiseman, Blair Mackichan||3:08|
As listed in liner notes.
- Mike Brignardello – bass guitar
- Trey Bruce – percussion, programming
- Pat Buchanan – electric guitar, harmonica
- Lisa Cochran – background vocals
- J. T. Corenflos – electric guitar
- Vicki Hampton – background vocals
- Aubrey Haynie – fiddle, mandolin
- Wes Hightower – background vocals
- Steve Hinson – pedal steel guitar, lap steel guitar
- Liana Manis – background vocals
- Greg Morrow – drums
- Gordon Mote – piano, Hammond B-3 organ, Wurlitzer electric piano, synthesizer, strings
- Alison Prestwood – bass guitar
- Michael Spriggs – acoustic guitar, Dobro
- Jonathan Yudkin – fiddle, mandolin, banjo
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||3|
|U.S. Billboard 200||31|
|2004||"Rough & Ready"||13||75||
- Ruhlmann, William. "Comin'On Strong review". Allmusic. Retrieved July 2, 2011.
- Comin' On Strong (CD booklet). Capitol Records. 2003. 40517.
- "American album certifications – Trace Adkins – Comin' On Strong". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH