Left to right: Peralta, Swarm, and Beck in 2012
|Origin||Reno, Nevada, United States|
|Labels||Fat Wreck Chords, Red Scare Industries|
|Past members||Charlie Parker
Cobra Skulls were formed in Reno, NV in 2005 by Devin Peralta (bass, vocals), Charlie Parker (guitar) and Chad Cleveland (drums). They released an EP titled Draw Muhammad in 2006. The EP caught the attention of Red Scare Industries who signed the band and released their debut album Sitting Army in 2007. They released a 7" titled Never Be a Machine in 2008.
On August 20, 2008, the band announced they had parted ways with guitarist Charlie Parker.
Their second album American Rubicon was released in 2009. Leading up to its release the band participated in the Old Skars and Upstarts Tour with Anti-Nowhere League and Duane Peters. Followed by a west coast tour opening for The Lawrence Arms and Teenage Bottlerocket.
On August 3, 2010, the band announced on their MySpace blog page that they were recording a new five-song EP  in the Fat Wreck studio, set to be released "....eh, well, hopefully by the time we see you all at Fest!"
In 2012, the band parted ways with guitarist Adam Beck, who was replaced by former Nothington bassist Tony Teixeira. In October 2012, the band released the "Eagle Eyes" 7-inch with Fat Wreck Chords, and also premiered a video for the title-track.
Devin Peralta is half Argentinian and sings some songs in Spanish as can be heard with the tracks "¡Hasta Los Cobra Skulls Siempre!" (from Draw Muhammad EP) and "Use Your Cobra Skulls" (from Sitting Army LP). While the first track is sung completely in Spanish, the latter track mixes both English and Spanish (not to be confused with Spanglish). "Thicker Than Water" (from American Rubicon LP) also contains lyrics in Spanish.
- Devin Peralta - vocals and bass (2005–present)
- Luke Swarm - drums (2010–present)
- Tony Teixeira - guitar (2012-present)
- Charlie Parker - guitar (2005–2008)
- Chad Cleveland - drums (2005–2010)
- Adam Beck - guitar (2007-2012)
- Sitting Army (Red Scare Industries, 2007)
- American Rubicon (Red Scare Industries, 2009)
- Agitations (Fat Wreck Chords, 2011)
- Eat Your Babies (self-released, 2005)
- Draw Muhammad (Red Scare Industries, 2006)
- Never Be a Machine (Red Scare Industries, 2008)
- Bringing The War Home (Fat Wreck Chords, 2011)
- Eagle Eyes (Fat Wreck Chords, 2012)
- Cobra Skulls/Beercan 7" split (Humaniterrorist, 2006)
- Cobra Skulls/Andrew Jackson Jihad 7" split (Suburban Home Records, 2009)
- Rebel Fate (2009)
- Eagle Eyes (2012)
- Rock Against Malaria (2009) Eunuch Records
- Untitled 21: A Juvenile Tribute To Swingin' Utters (2010) Red Scare Industries
- Germs Of Perfection: A Tribute To Bad Religion (2010) Spin Magazine MP3 Download
- SPIN.com: White Stripes Scrap U.S. Tour; Against Me! Extend Outing
- "Cobra Skulls part ways with guitarist." Punknews.org. August 20, 2008.
-  Punknews.org. March 28, 2010.
- "Recording new EP with that Fat Mike dude" MySpace.com. August 3, 2010.
-  MySpace.com. September 30, 2010.
- "Bad Religion song up!" MySpace.com. September 30, 2010.