|Look up cobra or COBRA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cobra is any of several species of snake.
Cobra or COBRA may also refer to:
- Cobra Command, a fictional terrorist organization in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero universe
- Cobra Commander the organization's leader
- Cobra (comics), a fictional character in Marvel comics
- Cobra Unit, in the video game Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Professor Cobra, a villain and member of the Martian Empire in the third season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Government and police
- Cabinet Office Briefing Room, a secure facility of the United Kingdom government that co-ordinates action during an emergency, previously known as Cabinet Office Briefing Room A
- EKO Cobra, an Austrian counter-terror police squad
- Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Specialized CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) an Indian paramilitary unit
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985, the COBRA Act, a United States federal statute, or health insurance provided under the act
- Coastal Barrier Resources Act of 1982, also known as CBRA or CoBRA
- AH-1 Cobra, a former United States Military attack helicopter
- AH-1 SuperCobra, a United States Marine Corps attack helicopter, successor to the Cobra
- HMS Cobra (1899), a British Royal Navy destroyer
- YF-17 Cobra, a prototype light-weight day fighter produced by Northrop and later redesigned as the F/A-18 Hornet
- Cobra (anti-tank missile)
- Pugachev's Cobra, an air combat manoeuvering technique
- Operation Cobra, a 1944 World War II battle
- Otokar Cobra, a Turkish four wheel drive Wheeled Light Armoured Vehicle
- USS Cobra (SP-626), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Counter-battery radar
- Cobra (Japanese band), a Japanese punk band
- Cobra (Chinese band), a Chinese all-female rock band
- Cobra (Zorn), a musical composition by John Zorn
- Mad Cobra, stage name of Jamaican musician Ewart Everton Brown, also known simply as Cobra
- The Cobras, a local Austin band in the late 1970s which featured Stevie Ray Vaughan
Products and companies
- Cobra Beer, from the UK
- Cobra Energy Drink, the Philippines energy drink produced by Asia Brewery
- Cobra Golf, a brand of golf clubs and outdoor equipment
- Cobra Group (company), global face-to-face marketing company
- Ericofon, a telephone also referred to as the Cobra Phone
- Colt Cobra, a discontinued line of small-caliber revolvers
- Cobra (video game), published by Ocean Software, based on the 1986 film of the same title
Television and film
- Juan José Muñante, soccer player known as "The Cobra".
- Cape Cobras, a cricket team based in Cape Town, South Africa
- George Takano, Japanese professional wrestler who was known as The Cobra
- Jeff Farmer, an American professional wrestler who performed under the name Cobra in the mid-1990s.
- Dave Parker (The Cobra), former major league baseball player
- Santino Marella, a wrestler who uses a finishing move named the "The Cobra"
- Carl Froch, a Boxing world champion, nicknamed "The Cobra".
- AC Cobra, a British sports car built in the 1960s
- Shelby Mustang Cobra, a 1960s Ford Mustang variant specially modified by Carroll Shelby's company
- Torino Cobra, a 1968–1971 model of the Ford Torino
- Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, a sports car built by Ford since 1993
- Ford Shelby Cobra Concept, a 2004 Ford concept car based on the 1960s cobra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.