Christmas Day (disambiguation)
Christmas Day is a widely celebrated holiday that falls on December 25.
It can also refer to:
- "Christmas Day" (Squeeze song), released by Squeeze in 1979
- "Christmas Day", a song by The Beach Boys from their album The Beach Boys' Christmas Album
- "Christmas Day" (Michael W. Smith song)
- "Christmas Day" (Dido song) from A Very Special Christmas 5
- "Christmas Day", a song by MxPx from the album Punk Rawk Christmas
- Christmas Day in the Morning, the first of several Christmas albums by Burl Ives
- Christmas Day Plot, a conspiracy made by the Indian revolutionary movement
- Christmas Day (Trading) Act 2004, an Act of Parliament of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.