|Look up chambers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chambers may refer to:
- Chambers Dictionary of the English Language
- Chambers Harrap, the publishers of Chambers Dictionary
- Chambers of parliament
- Chambers (law), a judge's office where motions concerning procedure are heard, or in some English-speaking countries a set of rooms from which barristers practice
- Chambers (series), a BBC Radio 4 legal sitcom starring John Bird which later moved to television
- H.C. Chambers & Son, a bus company in Suffolk and Essex usually referred to just Chambers
- Chambers (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.