Cha cha cha or Cha Cha Cha may refer to:
- Cha-cha-cha (1964 film), a Bollywood film
- Cha-cha-chá (music), a style of Cuban dance music
- Cha-cha-cha (dance), a Latin American dance
- Cha-cha-chá (Cuban dance), a style of Cuban dance
- "Cha Cha Cha" (MC Lyte song), a 1989 song by hip hop artist MC Lyte
- Cha Cha Cha (album), an album by the band EMF
- Cha Cha Cha (TV series), a TV show from Argentina
- Cha Cha Cha Films, a film production company
- It may also refer to the 'Cha Cha Cha' civil disobedience campaign staged during the run-up to independence in Northern Rhodesia, now the country of Zambia
- The Cha Cha Cha Township, a shopping centre in rural Zimbabwe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.